Bladen Community College has partnered with McLaughlin Young to provide enrolled students access to a Student Assistance Program and Work-Life 服务.
We refer to these resources as 学生外展服务 or SOS, for short. SOS is a college-sponsored benefit that offers the support and resources you need to address personal or school-related challenges and concerns. The services are confidential and provided at 你不需要花钱 and your household family members.
Assistance is available 24 hours per day / 7 days per week / 365 days per year at 800.633.3353.
There are two ways to access your SAP and work-life services:
Click on My Portal Login | Work-Life | 用户名: bladenccsos | 密码: 客人
Reasons to use the SAP include marital difficulties, 育儿, 压力, 抑郁症, school or work-related concerns, alcohol and drug use/abuse, 悲伤和失落, 或预防. When students and family members call the SAP, they are offered a face-to-face, 电话的, or virtual counseling session in which a thorough assessment can be conducted by a licensed, experienced clinician in their area. SAP是短期的, solution-focused therapy; therefore, not all issues will be resolved within the SAP model and may need to be referred to other resources.
- 7 content divisions: Parenting, Aging, Balancing, Thriving, Living, Working, and International
- Monthly online seminars and e-learning courses with certificates of completion
- Searchable databases and resource links for child care providers, elder care and related services, 采用资源, 律师, certified financial planners, 宠物坐, private and public high schools and colleges, and volunteer opportunities
- Over 100 streaming audio files and 100 video files covering a range of health topics
- Savings Centers: discount shopping program offering up to 25% discounts on name-brand items
- Relocation Centers: an interactive program that allows users to preview communities across the United States
- Free 电话的 legal service
- Free 30-minute appointment for legal consultation with a local attorney
- In most cases, 25% discount for on-going legal services
- Legal forms are available to download (i.e., wills, request for death certificate, etc.)
- Does not cover disputes or actions involving employer, SAP or business issues
- Free financial counseling appointments
- Issues addressed include bankruptcy, budgeting, buying a home, college savings, retirement planning
- Educational materials and financial worksheets provided prior to appointments
- 40 financial calculators are available
- ID theft recovery through credit monitoring
Try switching your internet browser if you have difficulty loading the above playlist.